What is keeping you from college?
- Didn't complete high school?
- Don't have money to pay for college?
- Not sure what to choose?
- Not sure where to start or who to talk to?
- Don't have the time?
- Think you are too old?
- Need individual support to make it through?
College Bound is a free, six-week program with individualized support to explore the possibilities of you attending college.
What will you learn or gain?
- Try out if college is for you - for free.
- Find out how to get into college.
- Be a Conestoga College student.
- Receive personalized support by staff interested in your success.
- Explore your interests and career options.
- Develop a realistic plan to reach your career goals.
- Build your confidence to start your journey.
Is this program for you?
- Are you able to study online and willing to learn more about how it works?
- Do you want to work one-on-one with an instructor and a mentor?
- Do you find it difficult knowing where to start to change your future?
- Are you willing to take a chance but need a little extra help?
- Do you want to explore if college might be for you?
For more information:
- complete the
Get Started form, or
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: College Bound was formerly known as Discover Your Future.